Well nowadays treating a disease from signs of bv has become very easy but on the same hand so many bacteria’s ad viruses etc. have become so powerful and resistant that now it’s a challenge to kill them. Well, one of the very common diseases these days is bacterial vaginosis, as its name indicates it’s a disease of the vagina and it’s a bacterial disease which shows that antibiotics will be good enough to kill these.
Bacterial vaginosis is a very common disease in females of America, and there are multiple reasons of this among which one of the prime reason is multiple sexual partners.
It’s a very common disease so individuals of health care are trying their best to spread as much knowledge regarding this as possible so that at early stage patient could get aware of his severity and could consult the doctor. Now it’s easy to detect signs of BV because its complete detail can be gained from any pharmacy and its multiple over the counter drugs are also available.
Most of the women don’t experience direct symptoms but suffer from following few prominent symptoms
- Vaginal discharge.
- Vaginal odor.
These are very common symptoms, but before diagnosing with BV other important symptoms of STDs, Gonorrhea and chlamydia should not be ignored.
As it’s a bacterial infection so it can be treated with antibiotics.
- Oral antibiotics.
- Vaginal gels.
Symptoms in pregnancy:
If women are suffering from this disease during her pregnancy then it could lead to lethal effects, including:
- Pain after birth.
- Uterine scars and hemorrhages.
Most important symptoms:
Following are the symptoms that are common among all the patients, you can check by yourself:
- Abnormal vaginal odor.
- Consistency of vaginal fluid is also abnormal.
- Pain in a vagina.
- Burning sensation of the vagina.
- Abnormal discharge from vagina, i.e. green, yellow, bloody or white.
- Itching in vagina that can cause pus formation in external genetics.
- Burning maturation.
- Al these symptoms could lead to urinary tract infection.
Is bacterial vaginosis contagious or sexually transmitted:
From signs of bacterial infection, it’s indicated that this disease is whole and solely belongs to women with vagina, so a male can’t get affected with these diseases? Well, but if a female has a female sex partner then this diseases can be transferred to her vagina, so precautions are must for such kind of females.
Chances of bacterial vaginitis:
- It is a very common condition.
- Most of the American females are suffering from this disease.
- Women who are at childbearing age suffer from this disease often.
- This disease is found in 60% of pregnant women and almost 40% other women who have STDs.
- This disease is very deadly if to treated intima.
What kind of infection is this bacterial vaginosis:
Well, there is huge difference between bacterial vaginosis and STDs or yeast infections etc.
- It is different from yeast and STDs.
- It is not lethal or dangerous but can be irritation d disturbing.
- Discharge should be not sent UN–noticed.
- Symptoms may resemble the fungus.